This is my second discovery of the weekend. I took that Dramamine Saturday and I'm still loopy because of it. Medicine stays in my system too long, especially this kind. I feel nauseous and dizzy like I would if I was getting motion sick. I didn't think ahead and cut the pill in half like I was supposed to. GOSH!
Leah's bringing Ryan over today for the first time. I hope I feel better before I'm supposed to cook and be seen. Right now I look ill, which is probably a result of me feeling like crap. *le sigh*
Oh! The mama bird living in the shoe outside the back door got all her little birdies, all two of them, to fly away yesterday. No casualties, which is good, because I know I expected all of them to bite it.
ttfn
PS: Dude, I had a dream last night that was epic! I know, you're shocked. It was Leah and I and the colors in this dream were videogame like in the technicolor-ness. The sky was ridiculously blue, and we were following this little stream in a valley that was surrounded by fir trees. The stream broke off in these little waterfalls that I told Leah were less than impressive. As we followed the stream it emptied into this big, shimmering lake. There was a walkway around it and the kind of bridge built only for foot traffic. We went over it and then decided to go back. On the way back to where we started a tree had appeared that wasn't there the first time. The tree was willow-like in appearance, but didn't have any leaves. The sun was behind it and I mentioned to Leah that the colors here were too bright. What had been grassy on the way down was now rocky and it was more difficult to climb up, but we did it. Once we made it back we looked over the lake again and now there were mountains behind it with snow on the peaks. It was pretty. I wonder why I dream what I dream...