Firstly, I must thank you for the updates to the blog in my absence. Even though I wasn't able to respond, I enjoyed them greatly!!
Secondly, Michael and I went to see Iron Man on Friday morning. I am happy to say that it definitely holds up upon repeat viewings and I never once felt bored or wondered when it would be over. This made me very, very gleeful. I love it when things are actually as good as I think they are. I also noticed a few things upon re-watching...none of which I can remember now, but at the time I quite enjoyed them. Still didn't stay for the extra scene, though.
Thirdly, Michael and I went to see Indiana Jones on Saturday morning. This was kind of a sad experience. It wasn't *horrible*, and I think the acting, for the most part, was good. But the script...good Lord, the script. I don't know who wrote it *goes to look* okay, David Koeupp, well, he's not very good. And George Lucas needs to step away. It was almost like they were *trying* to make an Indiana Jones movie, but not quite succeeding...the whole thing just seemed off to me, for some reason. However, YMMV.
Fourthly, I have found that I am not able to function well in absence of a schedule. I tried to last week and it just didn't work out. So, I have created myself a schedule to get me through the day. I think I have to have it or else nothing will get done. Or, well, things will get done, but it will feel like chaos to me. And I can't have that. This fits in with my blue personality, which, fifthly,...
..Shannon helped me discover here. I am 41% Blue, 33% Green, 17% Gold, and 8% Orange. It seems very fitting to me. The link I gave above has sucky descriptions of the colors...there are descriptions of all here. I like this test because it's simple.
Sixthly, oh the joys of my addictive personality. Without you here to keep my silly American Idol obsession in check, I have found myself shamelessly pursuing anything and everything related to David Cook, the dude that won. I just heart him but I must get a grip. I will turn instead to better obsessions like fan fiction and geekishly following the Mars Phoenix mission. I'm getting ready to lay down and read that fan fiction you sent -- I'm excited!
Well, that's all that's shaking here for now. I ordered that blood test today! I'm excited!
-tnt *explodes*